My 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge


It's official!  I took my before pictures and my before weight 2 days ago so I can start the 90 day weight loss challenge on the official Kick Off June 9th!

This aspect of my business is something I feel very strongly about.  I've been overweight since I had my son back in 2010 and It's About Time I take care of myself now!  I feel extremely blessed to be able to have a group of real live personal trainers helping me and coaching me every week.  Meal plans to help me stay on track and eat the right foods and workout videos all centered around getting into better shape.  We have a support group with almost 70 members ready to go on June 9th as well. 



As I progress in my SPX Nutrition Weight Loss Challenge I will keep a weekly log of workouts, what's been working and the weight I lost per week.  Please check back every week as I update my readers on my journey!

To Your Success!
Samantha Bush