Blog Syndication Group Tip #1


Over the last few years I’ve gotten into blogging and I wanted to share a bit of what I’ve learned. I've had a few people ask me how I get traffic to my blog so I decided to do a 3 series post on blogging tips and easy ways to get traffic.  Everything I’m about to share with you I’ve personally done so I do know it works.



Most people ask why have a blog or what’s the purpose of a blog. A blog can get you ranked in Google with specific keywords associated with your business or hobby. As a result will get you visitors and repeat readers. And the ultimate goal of getting customers and distributors to join you if you run a business. You want to build trust in your readers so they will come back again and again to read your new content.

Don’t just place ads in your blog posts, but really create good content so people will trust you and view you as a leader or expert in your field. It’s a long term advertising venue that if done right will get people coming to you, asking you more questions about the product, business, etc. Best advice I can give is to put good content in your blog posts, you do not want to be known as a spammer. Now you can certainly talk about products in a blog post, give good reviews, and the like. But do not post ads. Over the next several weeks I will be posting blogs tips to help you get more traffic. These tips are heavily centered around social media and most are free. You do not need to know SEO to get traffic to your blog.


Blog Syndication Group 


Get a group together to comment on and like each others blog posts. More likes and comments equals more traffic. You can also create your own group on Facebook or Linked in and do the same, you have more control over criteria and such if you make one of your own. For example, everyone has to comment/like 3 posts before adding theirs, etc. Be creative and fun with it! You’ll meet a lot of people this way as well and most likely they’re in the same niche as you’re in so it’s good to bounce ideas of each other. If you’re not comfortable making your own groups just do a quick Facebook search, there’s a ton of them out there. But remember to play nice and follow the rules!  

Here's a fun Facebook group for awesome bloggers I found to get you started!

To Your Success!
Samantha Bush

Labels: , , ,